Saud Asif Ahmed
Name:Dr. Saud Asif Ahmed (SAdii-撒迪)
Research Introduction:I obtained my Ph.D. degree in Analytical Chemistry from Nanjing University, China, in 2020. My doctoral research was mainly focused on studying the effect of pH to modulate the interlayer forces (London dispersion force and Coulomb force) of imine-linked 2D TAPB-PDA-COFs. Furthermore, I have developed a theta micropipette-based probe that can be used to measure electrical signals in the air. It was then applied to study the effect of gas molecules on the ion mass transfer through COFs nanochannels. Later, during my first joint post-doctoral fellowship from Nanjing University, Nanjing and Shenzhen Research Institute of Guangdong Ocean university, Shenzhen, I worked to investigate the anomalous ion transport through Covalent Organic Framework nanochannels.
Research Interests:Electroanalytical Chemistry, Electrochemical Sensing, Mass transport of ions through porous materials using single and double barrel nanopipettes.
Selected Publications and Patent:
- Study on Ammonia Content and Distribution in Microenvironment based on Covalent Organic Framework Nanochannels (First Author, Analytical Chemistry,2022, 94, 32, 11224–11229)
- Mass Transfer Modulation and Gas Mapping Based on Covalent Organic Frameworks - Covered Theta Micropipette (First Author, Analytical Chemistry 2020, 92, 10, 7343–7348)
- pH-Dependent Slipping and Exfoliation of Layered Covalent Organic Framework (First Author, Chemistry-A European Journal 2020;26(57):12996-3001)
- Covalent Organic Frameworks Porous Structure at the Tip of Capillary: Its Preparation Method and Application (Chinese Patent Application ID: 202010209345.3)
- Antioxidant and Antimicrobial screening of Amaranthus viridis L. leaf and seed extracts (First Author, Open Journal of Medical Microbiology 2013, 3(3), 164-171)
- High Spatial Resolution of Ultrathin COF Nanopores for Single-Molecule DNA Sensing (Co-Author, Analytical Chemistry, 2022, 94, 27, 9851–9855)
- Single Molecule DNA Analysis Based on Atomic-Controllable Nanopores in Covalent Organic Frameworks (Co-Author, Nano Letters, 2022, 22, 1358−1365)
- Recognition of Plastic Nanoparticles using Single Gold Nanopore Fabricated at the Tip of a Glass Nanopipette (Co-Author, Chemical Communications 2019, 55, 6397-6400)
- Insight into Ion Transfer through the Sub-Nanometer Channels in Zeolitic Imidazolate Frameworks (Co-Author, Angewandte Chemie International Edition 2017, 129, 4845-4849)
- Nanopipette-Based SERS Aptasensor for Subcellular Localization of Cancer Biomarker in Single Cells (Co-Author, Analytical Chemistry 2017,89, 9911-9917)